Jones Building

This old rock structure was build between 1935 and 1937. It was originally a Kaiser-Frazer dealership.

According to the Historic Hico plaque, "J. D. Jones Sr. commissioned the Graves brothers of Carlton to build this wonderful rock structure between 1935 and 1937. The building originally housed Jones Motor Company, a Kaiser-Frazer new car dealership" -Historic Hico

The building is located at the corner of Highway 281 and Lamar street in Hico, Texas.


Related

Hico Attractions

Texas Historic Buildings

COMMENTS
Do you have a comment, update or tip about the information on this page?
Email us at: motortexas.usa @ gmail.com

Or use the Feedback form

RESOURCES

Please check out these products and services from our valued partners. They help keep this site on the road.

 

About MOTOR Texas | Submit Event | Advertise | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Trademarks | Gallery

The Source for Texas Car Shows, Events and Attractions!
MOTOR Texas™ - Made in Texas

Copyright © 2011 - 2017 All Rights Reserved